Sunday, April 22, 2007

Extreme Social Isolation of a child

I visited this website that talks about Extreme Social Isolation of a child. In the past, some families made something unusual for children. They put their children alone in a room for many years and gave them enough food to keep them alive. The parents put their children there for many reasons; one of the reasons was that the children were illegitimate. For example, Anna is child whose parents put her alone in a room for more than three years after that she cannot walking and talking.

In my opinion, I take issue with them because God doesn't give us children to put them alone in a room for many years. Also, children didn't make anything to the parents put them alone. If the children aren't polite the parents have many kinds of punishment to do rather than put them alone. When the parents keep their children in an attic or upstairs for four or five years, after that the children won't be able to walk, move, talk, or maybe they will be crazy when they go outside and see people. So, I mean the socialization and education are very important for children.

8 comments:

tom said...

I agree, I think this mother was one of the worst parents ever.

F A I S A L said...

Hello, Mr. Tom

Wolcome to my wabloge

I'd like to thank you for posting me, you're rightt but I think now we don't have parents like that.


Your student:
Faisal Alshabanat

abdulmajeed said...

Good jop faisal. I agree with you that the parents' care is very important for the childern live

F A I S A L said...

Hi,Abdulmajeed


I'm happy to visit my weblog.




Have a nice day

steve said...

yes!! they are crazy!!

F A I S A L said...

Hi, steve

Thank you


see you tomorrow and good night

Butterfly said...

Hello! I agree with you. I don't like the isolation. How punisment for kids are terrible, I disagree with that kind of situation. It's unbelieveble!!!!

do0odiz said...

heeey i am not agree with you becouse you didnt explin very good reson ?? good luch