Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About Polygamy


I visited this website that talks about a television show about polygamy. Someone has three wives and three children. They live in separate houses and take turns sharing their husband every night. Also, he makes injustice with his wives and children. In addition, they keep their arrangement a secret. However, they are happy in their life and comfortable every day.


In my opinion, I agree with him about polygamy. Also, that will help many women because the world has more women than men. That means some women cannot have marriage. I think every women needs a husband, to live her life, and love. My religion and my country allow marriage to four wives, the maximum, because when they marry four wives, the world won't have women without marriage. But if you want to marry two, three, or four you MUST have justice with your wives.

3 comments:

Julie said...

And what if a woman just wants to live her life as a single person?

Abdullah Alajmi said...

Dear Mr. Faisal,

Your Subject is very clear and nice, it is a good idea to have more then one wife :)

Thank you very much and good luck in the further.

Best regard,

Abdullah Alajmi

F A I S A L said...

you're walcome in my blog.

hi julie,
I actully you can live as single.

hi abdullh,
Thank you so much